Monday, November 23, 2015

Christmas Ornaments

I'm happy to say that I finally got my act
 together and listed Christmas ornaments 
(for sale) in the shop this season!
YEAH... ME!!!


I have been meaning to do it for 4 years, 
but I just couldn't figure out how to do it while
doing shows.  It was hard to keep on top of inventory.



 in truth, they sold so fast I could hardly keep up.
 but now that i no longer am doing shows... 
 I was able to make it happen with the
help of my friend Gabe 
(thank all good things for Gabe)!


i was even able to make some one of a kind
ornaments this year (which I haven't been
able to do for forEVER!), and that was super
fun...  it felt like playing hooky from school.

did you play hooky?
i did... sorry mom.

OOx,
cori

*OH!  and Happy Holidays

1 comment:

  1. Cori, I have already been looking at them in your shop and trying to decide which to buy. Decisions, decisions! :)

    Hooky.... me???? ;)

    ReplyDelete