Saturday, November 8, 2008

where does one begin?


i suppose i will start with today.

today...

today i am posting my favorite (recent) painting , doris wright liked to borrow nancy's clothes.

i should begin by saying i never (that is right... never) have a plan when i start a piece. they just happen. * the funny thing about this painting is that it has both my grandmothers name (doris), and my mom's name (nancy) in it. i didn't know this until i was virtually done with the piece. and because of this... i couldn't sell it. so it now hangs on my mother's bedroom wall. it seemed only fitting.

2 comments:

  1. Blogging, eh? You will find that it's not the beginning that's the hard part, but the ending...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hadn't thought about that... but i do keep thinking of "how personal should i get". don't want to annoy people with all my random thinking, that goes no where. hmmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete