Monday, November 23, 2015

Christmas Ornaments

I'm happy to say that I finally got my act
 together and listed Christmas ornaments 
(for sale) in the shop this season!
YEAH... ME!!!


I have been meaning to do it for 4 years, 
but I just couldn't figure out how to do it while
doing shows.  It was hard to keep on top of inventory.



 in truth, they sold so fast I could hardly keep up.
 but now that i no longer am doing shows... 
 I was able to make it happen with the
help of my friend Gabe 
(thank all good things for Gabe)!


i was even able to make some one of a kind
ornaments this year (which I haven't been
able to do for forEVER!), and that was super
fun...  it felt like playing hooky from school.

did you play hooky?
i did... sorry mom.

OOx,
cori

*OH!  and Happy Holidays

2 comments:

  1. Cori, I have already been looking at them in your shop and trying to decide which to buy. Decisions, decisions! :)

    Hooky.... me???? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They definitely deserve applause for the nice selection of bread and the service at this place which was good from start to finish. The mass produced filet was too good. This is the best Chicago event space for hosting great events. The venue can accommodate as many as 850 guests or as little as 50.

    ReplyDelete