Wednesday, January 22, 2014

NOTHING makes my day...

 like a set of cool photos that come
to my inbox!  these were from a lovely
lady (with a fabulous shop) in bend oregon.


check out this fabulous window!  !!!
*she hired a VERY talented window painter
to create windows based on my style...
and i don't think i could have done a better job
myself.


cute!


more cute...


AND THIS!  this one really tickles my fancy...
a display using some of my DENY designs


and paper products and
greeting cards to boot!

now i just need to make my way down
to  bend oregon... to see this sweet little
store in person!

details you ask?

CHATEAU DEBRIS
(which is inside a mother store called Tres Jolie, in Bend)
                                                                933 NW WALL STREET
 Bend, Oregon
                                                                

seems like a little trip needs to be arranged!

OOx,

cori








9 comments:

  1. wow such a lovely tribute to your style...isn't the owl fantastic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy COW that is so cool! Love this so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in Bend so I will check this out this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must go! What an amazing display and tribute to your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely!!! i would love to get a duvet cover for my daughter!!! wonder if i can find it in canada?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wandered into this store last week and was so excited to see Cori's artwork everywhere. So beautiful. I took a photo, but the store owners' pics are much better. Amazing stuff. Come see it in person, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, this must makes my day. I will travel through Bend to visit my daughter this year and now I know exactly where to stop and spend my time!

    ReplyDelete