Thursday, May 21, 2009

i lied...


i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry!
i know i said i would post quickly....
but i have been so busy. so SO busy.
doing what... let me tell you.



well, about three weeks back
i was working on some paintings for a show
that i have coming up... YES! a show.
(at charmingwall in nyc). june 13th...
if you live in the area please feel free
to come down and have a look.
(i will post pics of the new work closer to the opening date).



anyway- i was plugging along
and then WHAMMO... a complete tangent.
(these images are PROOF)
they just sort of poured out of me one afternoon...
when i should have been working on
"the paintings".

4 comments:

  1. And let me tell you they'r absolutely GORGEOUS!
    Wow...

    Anyhow, best wishes and Congratulations! I wish I could have Scotty beem me up to that Show of yours ;)

    K.
    PilliPilli Handmade

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so sweet, really really charming. sometimes you gotta paint what comes next from the heart.

    ReplyDelete